TeamTrends (Public Launch Fall 2020)
- Help your team stay on track and more easily identify bottlenecks to productivity
If you're interested in the beta please setup an appointment.I'm Interested!
Government Infectious Disease project
- Delivered multiple Cloud Formation templates for application deployments on ECS and Fargate
- Technologies Used: Cloud Formation, AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK), ECS, Fargate, EC2
REST API for multiple back-ends
- Architected and designed a new API to wrap existing services for portability with over 50 different endpoints.
- Implemented new authentication microservice and front-end API gateway utilizing JWT tokens.
- Technologies Used: Node.js v10, ES2018+ JS language features, MongoDB, mocha testing framework, Docker, Kubernetes
Service Contracting System project
- Implemented new features for a service contracting system (similar to Jobber)
- Implemented new REST-based payment module with unit and integration tests
- Technologies Used: Node.js v6, ES2015 language features, AngularJS 1.x, MongoDB, mocha testing framework, and Heroku for deployments
E-commerce Favorites project
- Migrated existing Favorites to new back-end, leveraging AWS services and hosting
- Technologies Used: Java, Spring, Internal AWS frameworks
Mobile TV commentary app
- Launched a mobile TV commentary app using Node.js and CoffeeScript
- Implemented ElasticSearch search solution and Redis caching service to improve search times for users
AdTech web application
- Rewrote the initial PHP MVP into a more scalable and reliable application using Node.js, jQuery and MongoDB
- Rewrote application to pivot to a new market segment, making the application more dynamic and user-friendly by leveraging AngularJS 1.x, Redis and ElasticSearch
- Wrote a brand-new service that allows users to retarget their customers easily using relevant third-party content. (Patent pending)
- Developed streaming prototype using AWS Kinesis and Node.js
- Technologies Used: AngularJS, Node.js, jQuery, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kinesis
Event discovery mobile and web application
Let's Work Together!
- Developed REST-based API to sync events from multiple sources into one common format
- Technologies Used: Java, Spring, Ruby, jRuby, jQuery, CouchDB, MySql, Redis, ElasticSearch